Thursday, July 30, 2009
A Happy And Sad Day!
I looked out of are door to that Riley(are dog) was playing with something...And so I went over there to find out what it was...And it was a baby BIRD! It has a broken wing...And it is alive....But is in a box in my room sleeping... And then I look outside again and Riley playing with somthing else... It was another baby BIRD! It was the same kind but....this one was ok...and the mama bird was mad (Because I saved its baby!) and was swooping down at us! And so mama went outside and put the baby bird on the ground...and the baby ran and triend to fly...But now we can't find it...We don't know if it is flying or still on the ground! And my mama and brother where picking some food from are Garden and mama sceamed or somthing and Reece(Brother) went to look and it was a baby snapping turtle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.